ENTELECHY ENERGY 2KW home off-grid solar power system
Name Specification Model Quantity
Solar panel 200W/18V 10
Controller SFC-24100 1
Battery 12V/200AH 8
Inverter 24V/2000W 1
Support and component matching 1
Chassis 660*1200*470*2 1
Lightning protection combiner box 6 1000V/12A 1
Output voltage DC24V/AC220V
Maximum output power 2000W
The output load power can support 2000W load continuous work for 6 hours
Charging time: 2KW solar panel charging, 12V/1600AH battery, about 9 hours full
Accessory cable: a manual
Load appliance name, specification, model, power consumption, daily working hours, daily power consumption
Lighting Energy-saving lamp 11W 8 6 528W
Computer LCD display 150W 2 8 1000W
Refrigerator 150L 100W 1 24 800W
Washing machine 550W 1 1 550W
Microwave oven 1000W 1 2 2000W
Air conditioner 1.5P 1200W 1 4 4800W
Satellite antenna 50W 1 6 300W
Color TV 21LCD 150W 1 6 900W
Water pump 400W 1 2 800W
Total 3838W 11678W
Remarks: The output power and configuration of the inverter can be adjusted according to the user’s actual electrical power and power consumption time
Advantages and disadvantages of the system
(1). The solar power generation system has a simple structure, small and light, easy to use, and maintenance-free;
(2). Easy installation, easy transportation, short construction period, stable and reliable solar power supply system, one-time investment, long-term benefit;
(3). No radiation, no pollution, energy saving and environmental protection, clean energy, safe operation, no noise, zero emission, low carbon fashion;
(4). The quality is reliable, the product life is long, and the service life of solar panels is at least 25 years;
(5). Solar energy is almost everywhere, so photovoltaic power generation has a wide range of applications.
(6). High photoelectric conversion efficiency, large power generation per unit area.
The composition of the system is not comprehensive
The solar photovoltaic power generation system is mainly composed of solar panels, solar controllers, maintenance-free lead-acid batteries and AC and DC inverters as its main components. The core components are photovoltaic battery packs and controllers. The role of each component in the system is:
1. Solar panels: Solar panels are the core part of the solar power generation system and the most valuable part of the solar power generation system. Its function is to convert the sun’s radiation capacity into electric energy, or send it to the storage battery for storage, or drive the load to work.
2. Solar controller: The function of the solar controller is to control the working state of the entire system, and to protect the battery from overcharge and over discharge. In places with large temperature differences, a qualified controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switch and time control switch should be optional options of the controller;
3. Batteries: generally lead-acid batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries or lithium batteries can also be used in small and micro systems. Its function is to store the electrical energy generated by the solar panel when there is light, and then release it when needed.
4. Inverter: The direct output of solar energy is generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide electrical energy to 220VAC electrical appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power generated by the solar power generation system into AC power, so a DC-AC inverter is required.
Not enough factors considered
1. Where is the solar power system used? What is the solar radiation situation in the area?
2. What is the load power of the system?
3. What is the output voltage of the system, DC or AC?
4. How many hours does the system need to work every day?
5. In case of rainy weather without sunlight, how many days does the system need to supply power continuously?
6. What is the starting current when the load is purely resistive, capacitive or inductive?
7. The number of system requirements.
System lightning protection
In order to ensure the safe operation of the system under severe weather such as thunderstorms, lightning protection measures must be taken for the system. There are mainly the following aspects:
1: The ground line is the key to lightning protection and lightning protection. While carrying out the basic construction of the power distribution room and the basic construction of the solar cell array, choose a thick and humid place near the array and dig a 2m deep ground line pit , Use 40 flat steel, add resistance reducing agent and lead out the ground wire, the lead wire is 10mm2 copper core cable, the grounding resistance should be less than 4 ohms.
2: Build a lightning rod near the power distribution room, 15 meters high, and make a separate ground wire, the method is the same as above.
3: The voltage of the solar cell square array cable entering the power distribution room is DC36V, which is buried in PVC pipe and protected by lightning protection. In addition, the brackets of the solar panel array should be well grounded.
4: The inverter AC output line is protected by a lightning protection box.
Installation and construction are too general
The construction of the project includes: basic production of power distribution room and solar battery bracket, power distribution room, production and installation of solar battery bracket, installation of solar battery square array, installation and debugging of electrical equipment, and system operation and debugging.
1: Construction sequence
Foundation and power distribution room construction-solar battery bracket installation-solar cell square array installation and commissioning-electrical instrumentation equipment installation and commissioning-operation commissioning-trial operation-completion acceptance.
2: Construction preparation
(1) Storage of materials
Prepare a temporary warehouse: mainly store inverters, solar cells, solar cell brackets, cables and other auxiliary materials for the power generation system.
(2) Material preparation
Before construction, check and accept the solar cell modules, square array brackets, grid-connected inverters and other equipment, and prepare the installation facilities and the main raw materials and other auxiliary materials required for the construction.
Can the precautions be explained in detail
1. The system should only be installed by qualified personnel. The system involves electrical energy, and members who are not familiar with qualified safety procedures are at risk.
2. Do not immerse the photovoltaic module in water or continuously expose it to sprinklers or fountains.
3. When choosing a site, avoid choosing trees, buildings or shadows that would block solar modules, especially in winter. The installation of photovoltaic modules should be fixed on a permanent frame and should be inclined to the best conditions for winter performance.
4. PV modules connected in series should be installed in the same direction and angle, and the difference in solar radiation will cause energy loss when installed in different directions and angles.
5. It is strictly forbidden to short-circuit the positive and negative poles.
6. The joint should be tightened without gap, otherwise the gap will cause sparks.
7. Whether the fastening part of the installation structure is loose, it must be tightened.
8. Frequently use a soft cloth to remove dust and dirt on the surface of the photovoltaic module to prevent the output power loss due to the blocking of the surface of the module. Always check whether the surface of the component is blocked by objects.
9. Be careful not to touch the bare parts of the wires or connectors, if you need to bring insulating devices (such as tools, gloves, etc.).
10. When installing and repairing the product, be sure to cover the surface of the module with cloth or other opaque materials, because it is dangerous for the module to generate high voltage under sunlight.
11. Do not immerse the PV modules in water or continuously expose them to sprinklers or fountains.
12. The system cannot be placed in salt-eroded, vulcanized, and humid areas.
Warning: Solar modules are a kind of live electrical energy source, when exposed to sunlight or other light sources. The arrangement of many components can cause fatal electric shock and burn hazards.
Economic and social benefits
Solar photovoltaic power generation is an independent system: it collects sunlight and converts it into electrical energy. Through control and inverter equipment, it adopts a valve-controlled maintenance-free sealed solar battery as an energy storage device, which can effectively provide users at any time electricity. , Remote mountainous areas, urban suburbs, rural areas, border defense, etc.
Generally, the calculation of power generation is average, which means that in the calculation of solar energy system, every day is sunny. In this case, there are actually 10 hours of light per day, but the effective light may only be 4 hours in the calculation (this value is different in different regions).
A 1KW solar photovoltaic power station can generally be 1000W*0.7 (the best utilization ratio after various losses) * 4 (average daily effective light) = 2800WH (2.8 kWh)
The 1KW solar photovoltaic power station generates an average of 2.8 kWh per day, and can generate a total of 25,550 kWh within a life span of 25 years.
According to calculations by environmental protection experts: for every kilowatt-hour of electricity saved, 0.35 kg of standard coal and 4 liters of purified water will be saved, and at the same time 0.272 kg of carbon dust, 0.997 kg of CO2, and 0.03 kg of SO2 will be saved.
The 1KW solar monitoring system has a service life of 25 years and generates 25550 kWh of electricity, which can reach the following environmental protection indicators:
1. Standard coal saving: 0.35kg×25550÷1000=9 tons.
2. Reduce carbon dust: 0.272kg×25550÷1000=7 tons.
3. Reduce CO2 emissions: 0.997kg×25550÷1000=26 tons.
4. Reduce SO2 emissions: 0.03kg×25550÷1000=0.8 tons.
5. Water saving: 4 liters×25550÷1000=103 tons of purified water.
It can be seen that the application of solar photovoltaic power plants in operation will fully promote the development and utilization of renewable energy, reflect the advantages of energy-saving and emission-reduction policies, and demonstrate our new concept of environmental protection and energy conservation, which is important for us to build a resource-saving, Environmentally friendly cities, to achieve green transformation, will have extremely important significance.